Join us at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine in Washington, D.C., to hear the latest research on nutrition and earn continuing medical education credits.
Register now for discount rate!
7th Annual Conference, July 26-27, 2019
Join health care professionals at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C., on July 26-27, 2019, for the seventh annual International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.
- Expert presentations on the latest nutrition research
- Up to 15 continuing education credits for doctors, nurses, and dietitians
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Breakfasts and lunches included
- Discounted room rates at the Grand Hyatt
- Special events include White House photo op, Friday night dinner program, and morning exercise.
- Jointly provided by the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Physicians Committee
ICNM gives sponsors and exhibitors a unique opportunity to partner with Physicians Committee, a nationally recognized organization and thought leader focused on bringing nutrition into medical care and practice. ICNM sponsors connect closely with over 1,000 physicians and health care professionals with an interest in health and plant-based nutrition. We offer a limited number of exhibitor spaces that allow for frequent interaction in a space that is highly visible to attendees. We also offer sponsors the opportunity to reach as many as 400,000 Physicians Committee supporters around the country and increase their brand awareness with 12,000 physician members.
Our sponsor prospectus is coming soon! In the meantime, please email Anne Marie Vastano or call 202-717-8662 to inquire about sponsorship opportunities.
Thank you to our generous sponsors
Join us at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine
Hear the latest research on nutrition and earn continuing medical education credits. Register now for discount rate.