Join us at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine in Washington, D.C., to hear the latest research on nutrition and earn continuing medical education credits.
Limited Number of Seats Still Available, Register Now!
7th Annual Conference, July 26-27, 2019
Join health care professionals at the Grand Hyatt in Washington, D.C., on July 26-27, 2019, for the seventh annual International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.
- Expert presentations on the latest nutrition research
- Up to 15 continuing education credits for doctors, nurses, and dietitians
- Networking with like-minded professionals
- Breakfasts and lunches included
- Discounted room rates at the Grand Hyatt
- Special events include White House photo op, Friday night dinner program, and morning exercise.
- Jointly provided by the George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences and the Physicians Committee
Pre-Conference Nutrition Basics Session, July 25, 2019
Join Neal Barnard, M.D., Rob Ostfeld, M.D., Brenda Davis, R.D., and other experts for a session covering the nutrition fundamentals.
- 3 additional continuing education credits.
- Topics include heart health, weight, diabetes, cancer, practical patient tips, and more.
- 400 limited seats! This session will sell out!
- Can’t make it to the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine in Washington, D.C., this summer? Join us for a special livestream of the Pre-Conference Nutrition Basics Session on July 25 from 1-4:30 pm. View our full schedule.
Pre-Conference Nutrition Basics
$149: Livestream Option
Friday Night Dinner Program
$60 **Tickets Still Available
July 26, 6:30 p.m.
Enjoy an evening to remember featuring distinguished honorees, a delicious four-course meal provided by the Grand Hyatt executive chefs, and expert presentations from Dr. Dean Ornish, Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams, and Neal Barnard, MD. Two credits of CME available and seats are still available!
Our distinguished honorees for the evening include Edmund Wilkinson, Jr., Dean Ornish, MD, Eric Adams, Kerry Foley, and Danilo Tagle.
Thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Aug 6-8, 2020, Washington, D.C.
- July 15-17, 2021, Washington, D.C.
Join us at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine
Hear the latest research on nutrition and earn continuing medical education credits.