Update to Barnard Medical Center Appointments
In response to the COVID-19 situation, the Barnard Medical Center is temporarily changing to a 100 percent telemedicine model. This means patients can consult with caregivers through their computers or phones, without coming into the clinic. Here are important details:
- We will be offering telehealth visits for routine follow-up visits and urgent concerns.
- If you are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, please schedule a telehealth visit. Your provider will be able to talk through your symptoms via telehealth and best direct your care.
- All routine physicals will be rescheduled for a later time.
- We welcome new patients and if you would like to seek care at our practice, please contact us and we can help you schedule a future appointment.
- All Diabetes Wellness Program classes are postponed until further notice.
- All Monday night nutrition classes are postponed until further notice.
To schedule a telehealth visit, please call us at 202-527-7500 or send a message through the online patient portal (existing patients only). For more information on how to protect yourself and loved ones from COVID-19 please visit https://www.pcrm.org/barnard-medical-center/coronavirus-prevention-tips
In good health,
The Clinicians and Staff at the Barnard Medical Center
Complete Care for a Healthier You
The Barnard Medical Center combines medical care with the latest advances in prevention and nutrition to help create a health care plan designed just for you—with all the resources you need.
Whether you want a wellness check-up, have a minor medical problem, or need to address something more serious, we are here to help. If you need to treat and reverse diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, or other chronic conditions, we will help you revolutionize your health.
Our team of board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, and registered dietitians provide state-of-the-art medical care. And if you need help improving your eating habits and lifestyle, we will give you the tools you need.
The Barnard Medical Center was established by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, a nonprofit organization founded in 1985 that promotes preventive medicine, especially good nutrition, conducts clinical research studies, and promotes higher standards in research.
Barnard Medical Center: Complete Care for a Healthier You