Universal Meals makes it easy to offer delicious recipes that work for almost every type of diet.
More people than ever have a specific diet due to health reasons, environmental or humane concerns, allergies, or cultural or religious traditions, and the Universal Meals program was designed to meet these needs. With Universal Meals, everyone has a seat at the table. Our free program offers simple guidelines and recipes that are free of animal products, gluten-containing grains, nuts, alcohol, and other allergens to accommodate food preferences and common allergies.
Universal Meals include:
Universal Meals are free of the top eight allergens and other ingredients including:
- Animal-derived ingredients (fish, shellfish, and milk)
- Gluten-containing grains (wheat, barley, rye, triticale, and contaminated grains)
- Peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and mustard
Who is it for?
Universal Meals was designed for both the kitchen and the consumer. Our recipes can be adapted to fit your kitchen’s needs while adhering to the Universal Meals guidelines, so you can increase customer satisfaction and streamline your operations. The program is made for:
You can even do it right at home.
The program includes:
- Recipes developed by the Culinary Institute of America and Spork Foods, Inc., designed to appeal to virtually everyone, regardless of their dietary requirements.
- Tips on how to adapt your kitchen’s current offerings to become Universal Meals.
- Gorgeous recipe photos that are compatible for digital and print use.
- Free marketing materials to advertise Universal Meals to your clientele.