Please see information below regarding our current studies: the impact of diet on rheumatoid arthritis, the benefits of a vegan and Mediterranean diet for weight loss, and the impact of dietary cholesterol on heart health.
Are Eggs Harmless?
Want to help promote the scientific literature on the effects of dietary cholesterol on cardiovascular health?
There are several benefits to you:
- You will receive a study-related dietary assessment and cholesterol testing at no charge.
- You will learn how your body responds to dietary cholesterol.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are advancing nutrition science and helping researchers to understand how people following vegan diets react to various foods.
The study lasts 9 weeks and free baked goods are provided weekly.
Call 855-STUDY-18 to learn more about our cholesterol study.
Do you have rheumatoid arthritis?
Are you interested in reducing pain from RA?
Interested? Please call 855-STUDY-18 today!
A no-cost, 36-week research program provides information and tools designed to change eating habits, reduce rheumatoid arthritis pain, and improve health.
We are testing whether changes to your diet can improve or reduce pain from rheumatoid arthritis.
Qualified participants will receive at no cost, study-related:
- 16 nutrition education classes, with health tips, recipes, and cooking demonstrations
- One-on-one consultation with a registered dietitian
- Clinical health assessments from our study staff and health care professionals
Could a Diet Change Help With Weight Loss?
Join a study testing weight loss benefits of a Mediterranean or vegan diet!
We are pleased to invite you to participate in a 36-week research program designed to test a plant-based diet and a Mediterranean diet for weight loss.
Qualified participants will receive at no cost study-related weekly nutrition education classes at our office at Friendship Heights, one-on-one consultations with a registered dietitian, guided support to change your eating habits, and a comprehensive health assessment before and after the program.
If you live in the DC-area and are at least 18 years old, call 855-STUDY-18 to learn more about our research study.