Please see information below regarding our current studies: the impact of dietary cholesterol on heart health and the impact of diet on rheumatoid arthritis.
Are Eggs Harmless?
Want to help promote the scientific literature on the effects of dietary cholesterol on cardiovascular health?
There are several benefits to you:
- You will receive a study-related dietary assessment and cholesterol testing at no charge.
- You will learn how your body responds to dietary cholesterol.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are advancing nutrition science and helping researchers to understand how people following vegan diets react to various foods.
The study lasts 9 weeks and free baked goods are provided weekly.
Call 855-STUDY-18 to learn more about our cholesterol study.
Can diet impact rheumatoid arthritis?
Does diet change reduce pain from rheumatoid arthritis?
Interested? Please call 855-STUDY-18 today!
A no-cost, 36-week research program provides information and tools designed to change eating habits, reduce rheumatoid arthritis pain, and improve health.
We are testing whether changes to your diet can improve or reduce pain from rheumatoid arthritis.
Qualified participants living in the D.C. metro region will receive at no cost, study-related:
- 16 nutrition education classes, with health tips, recipes, and cooking demonstrations
- One-on-one consultation with a registered dietitian
- Clinical health assessments from our study staff and health care professionals