Please see information below regarding our current studies: the impact of diet on rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the impact of dietary cholesterol on heart health.
Could a Diet Change Help Your Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Qualified participants with rheumatoid arthritis will receive at no cost, study-related:
- Weekly nutrition classes
- 1-on-1 consultation with a Registered Dietitian
- Assessment with a Rheumatologist
- Blood test and lab work
- Opportunity to receive microbiome analysis
- Guided support to change your eating habits
The study lasts 36 weeks. Call 855-STUDY-18 to learn more!
Are Eggs Harmless?
Want to help promote the scientific literature on the effects of dietary cholesterol on cardiovascular health?
There are several benefits to you:
- You will receive a study-related dietary assessment and cholesterol testing at no charge.
- You will learn how your body responds to dietary cholesterol.
- You will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are advancing nutrition science and helping researchers to understand how people following vegan diets react to various foods.
The study lasts 9 weeks, and free baked goods are provided weekly.
Call 855-STUDY-18 to learn more about our cholesterol study.