As the new year begins, join this free, six-week online program to take charge of your health with diet changes and support from nutrition experts from around the world!
Join us for live, weekly online classes or follow along anytime with on-demand class recordings and web-based materials. Each week’s class includes delicious, plant-based food demonstrations followed by a panel discussion of nutrition experts to shed the light on the science behind good nutrition. Learn— alongside others who have similar goals—how what you eat can help you improve blood sugar, lose weight, control blood pressure, and more!
- Weekly panel discussions with nutrition experts
- Q&A with doctors and culinary specialists
- Recipes and meal plan ideas
- Testimonials and success stories to inspire your plant-based journey
Class topics include:
- Why focus on plant-based foods?
- Shopping and meal planning
- Restaurant choices while eating out and traveling
It all kicks off live on Jan. 17, 2022, from 7:30-8:30 p.m. IST (9-10 a.m. EST) and on demand on Jan. 18, 2022.
Special add-on! Join Chuck Carroll, host of PCRM’s The Exam Room podcast, on Tuesday, Feb. 15, at 6 p.m. EST for a virtual screening of The Game Changers. This 2019 documentary showcases elite athletes, visionary scientists, and nutrition experts who revolutionize the way we think about protein and strength. All registrants will receive an email with the Zoom link and instructions for how to join this closing event for the One Healthy World program!