How much fiber should you eat each day? Only 5% of Americans are getting enough, leaving the other 95% at greater risk for developing serious health complications! They may possibly even be feeling cranky since there is a good chance they are backed up!
Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, author of Fiber Fueled is back to clear up confusion and clean out your system as he joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll to reveal how much fiber you should be eating. More importantly, he’ll tell you how easy it is to get it!
Chuck also opens The Doctor’s Mailbag on The Exam Room LIVE for Dr. B to answer viewer questions about gut health:
- Does nonorganic produce harm gut bacteria?
- Can healthy gut bacteria help diabetes?
- Can dehydration cause constipation?
- What are the best foods to restore good gut bacteria?
- Which foods contain natural probiotics?
- And many more!
Chuck also reports on a new study showing mushrooms may help prevent depression.