Which fruits and vegetables stay fresh the longest?
Fresh produce is a staple of any healthy diet, but at a time when many people want to cut down on the number of trips to the grocery store, keeping fresh fruits and vegetables in the house can be challenging!
On this episode of The Exam Room™ podcast, “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll is joined by Lee Crosby, RD, LD, who shares her list of the 10 fruits and veggies that stay fresh the longest. There are some surprises on the list too!
Lee also has tips on how to store produce to extend its life.
- Can vinegar kill the coronavirus?
- Is there such a thing as having too little sodium in your diet?
- What should we eat if we can’t eat beans?
- What is the difference between gluten and vital gluten?
- Is there a connection between B12 supplements and acne?
- Can eating a plant-based diet make fingernails brittle?
- And many more!
Schedule a telemedicine appointment with doctors and dietitians at the Barnard Medical Center. Available to residents of Arizona, California, Colorado, the District of Columbia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, New York, and Virginia.