We are learning more about the coronavirus each day, but deciphering fact from fiction can be difficult.
- What foods are best for boosting the immune system?
- What about claims that the keto diet can prevent the virus?
- Is it true that not eating animal products could prevent pandemics like this?
- Are pregnant women at greater risk?
- Can you get coronavirus more than once?
- Can you have the virus and not know about it?
- If you do get the virus, will you definitely get sick or can the body kill it off quickly?
Schedule a telemedicine appointment with doctors and dietitians at the Barnard Medical Center. Appointments are available to residents of the District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia, Missouri, New York, and Massachusetts.