Online Food for Life Nutrition and Cooking Instructor Training Course
The Physicians Committee’s Online Food for Life Training Course will equip you to deliver the award-winning, 20-year-old Food for Life nutrition and cooking classes that were designed by physicians, dietitians, and nurses.
The training is also for institutions with a nutrition or health focus looking for an established and evidence-based plant-based nutrition education program to offer their customers or employees.
2022 ONLINE TRAINING HIGHLIGHTS
- Date: Sept. 20 – Nov. 15, 2022
- Tuition: Instructor $999, Institution $1,249
- Application deadline: June 1, 2022
- Acceptance Notification Date: August 1, 2022
- Continuing education: Continuing education credits for physicians, nurses, dietitians, and health coaches
- No medical or culinary experience required
- Basic Program Licensure Guidelines
Take your passion to the next level
Once trained, you will enjoy these benefits:
[This] training is so awesome! I would spend all my time studying if I could. The material and videos are great, I can’t get enough. Thank you to the team at the Physicians Committee and Food for Life for giving me this opportunity to help my community and others. I love the show and tell approach to Food for Life.
Charles Smith, Food for Life Instructor