Certain foods may help put an end to painful symptoms from ulcerative colitis!
Other topics covered:
- What can help hiccups?
- What spices are good for gut health?
- Can coffee and alcohol kill good gut bacteria?
- How can "eating the rainbow" improve gut health?
- Will a healthier gut change your taste for certain foods?
- Does freezing fruits and vegetables kill the microbiome?
- Does the amount of fiber in food decrease when making a smoothie?
- And many more
Dr. Bulsiewicz also has a special announcement about the long-awaited follow-up to his best-selling book, Fiber Fueled. Get ready for The Fiber Fueled Cookbook!
Plus, Chuck speaks with Debbie who suffered from ulcerative colitis for decades before finally finding relief after adopting a plant-based diet. Until that point, no other treatment was able to fully control her flareups.
Find hope and help as she shares her powerful story of regaining her health!
Don’t forget to vote for The Exam Room as Vegan Podcast of the Year at VegNews! Just go to page six of the awards and scroll to category 56. Then select The Exam Room and cast your ballot!