Everyone knows that oranges are packed with vitamin C. But did you know that other foods have even more of the stuff known for fighting off a cold and the flu?
Maggie also answers other diet and nutrition questions sent to The Doctor's Mailbag:
- Which nuts are lowest in fat?
- Is it safe to eat raw mushrooms or should they always be cooked?
- Which foods are best for helping joint inflammation?
- Do you really need grains in your diet?
- How can vegans get all the nutrients they need?
- And many more
Make an appointment to visit with Maggie at the Barnard Medical Center.