Eating to Age Well: Nutrient Needs | Dr. Neal Barnard Live Q&A
Do your nutritional requirements change as you get older? Perhaps you need more of one vitamin and less of another. More carbs or fewer carbs? And what about fat and calories?
This episode of The Exam Room™ Podcast is sponsored by The Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, which supports organizations like the Physicians Committee that carry on Greg’s passion and love for animals through rescue efforts, veganism, and wildlife conservation.
- Loss of appetite as we grow older
- Maximizing nutrients at any age
- High cholesterol after menopause
- How much iron is too much iron?
- Are you getting too much calcium?
- And more