Popular vegan diet myths are explored as Dr. Neal Barnard and Dr. Jim Loomis, two leading experts on plant-based nutrition, team up to tackle them head on!
They join “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll to answer everything about nutrition from A-Z, including apples, nutrient deficiencies, mock meats, and new research on optimizing your health.
Among the questions answered:
- Which plant-based “mock meats” are healthy and which aren’t?
- Does fruit put your health at risk if it’s not organic?
- What is the best form of vitamin B12?
- Do vegan athletes recover faster than omnivores?
- Are three-day juice fasts healthy?
- And many more!