It’s one of the less pleasant side effects of eating a plant-based diet. Gas!
The Gut Health MD, Dr. Will Bulsiewicz, joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll to share tips for reducing gas and bloating while transitioning to a plant-based diet. In fact, the same advice can help those of us who have been fiber-fueled and without meat or dairy for some time.
Chuck also reaches into the Doctor’s Mailbag to ask Dr. B questions sent in by Exam Room listeners looking for advice to improve their gut health.
- Does lemon water help digestion?
- Do men have more gas than women?
- How can you increase good gut bacteria?
- How can you reduce bloating from cruciferous veggies?
- What foods are best for chronic constipation?
- Many more!
Vote for The Exam Room for Best Vegan Podcast of 2020 on VegNews.