Blood sugar can often be improved without a prescription.
Learn the proven steps you can take to help lower elevated blood sugar and improve diabetes from Cyrus Khambatta, PhD, who is living with type 1 diabetes. He joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll on The Exam Room LIVE to share how he was able to significantly improve his condition by turning to many of the foods most people with diabetes are told not to eat. His plate is filled with carbohydrates and fruit and he has never been healthier!
How is this possible? Find out from the cofounder of Mastering Diabetes!
- Can you reverse diabetes at any age?
- What are realistic expectations for reversing diabetes?
- How much less insulin is needed when eating a healthier diet?
- Is fat more important than sugar for diabetes?
- What do studies show about the cause of type 2 diabetes?
- What carbs are okay for someone with diabetes?
- Plus many more!