Can you absorb calcium from all leafy greens or is it only possible from some? Dr. Neal Barnard and dietitian Lee Crosby have the answers!
They join “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll as he opens the Doctor’s Mailbag to answer listener questions and raise your nutrition IQ!
Other questions answered:
- How much calcium do you actually need?
- Is erythritol a good sugar substitute?
- What is the maximum amount of sugar you should eat each day?
- When is it safe to stop cholesterol medication after going vegan?
- How can you get complete protein on a plant-based diet?
- And many more!
If you have a question you’d like to ask the doctors on the show, tweet it to @ChuckCarrollWLC using #ExamRoomLive.