The food you eat affects your risk of not just becoming infected with COVID-19, but how sick you may become if you are.
- Immune response of someone eating standard diet vs. plant-based diet
- Why vegans appear less likely to become infected
- Why a plant-based diet could reduce severity of infection
- Inflammatory responses to food and fighting infection
- Best foods for strongest immune response
Dr. Chan is co-author of the peer-reviewed study and is a professor of immunology and infectious diseases at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. He will be speaking at the 2022 International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine.