How to Treat and Cure Breast Cancer: Alternatives and Traditional Options | Dr. Kristi Funk
Current breast cancer treatments are explored by leading expert and breast cancer surgeon Dr. Kristi Funk.
Dr. Funk also outlines effective alternatives to common treatment plans such as chemotherapy and radiation, and which patients may be good candidates for the alternatives.
Plus, she explains the best way to reach maximal reduction of the risk of cancer.
“We have so much more control over this disease than people think through diet and lifestyle,” she says.
- How close are we to curing breast cancer?
- Treatment has improved
- Understanding the different types of breast cancer
- Minimizing risk of breast cancer recurrence
- Determining best course of treatment . . . extremely individualized
- Pros and cons of current treatments
- Seven tools to treat breast cancer
- What to do if you’ve been diagnosed with cancer
- When to change the course of treatment