This is how not to die!
The number one cause of death and disease in the United States is diet, but life and death decisions should not be a lottery!
Michael Greger, M.D., of NutritionFacts.org, joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll to show you how to change your fortunes by changing your diet and lowering your risk of death from preventable, diet-related conditions.
Dr. Greger also discusses how you can break your food addiction and what got you hooked on food to begin with!
Plus, Dr. Greger takes your questions on nutrition.
The episode was taped on location at the International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine in Washington, D.C., and streamed live on Facebook.
In This Episode
- Lowering your risk of dying from the leading causes of death
- Why you’re addicted to food and how to break it
- Are whole plant foods healthier than processed vegan foods?
- The foods we should be eating every day
- The effect of natural peanut butter on triglycerides
- The best way to transition to a plant-based diet
- How to burn fat on a diet based on carbs
- The healthiest plant-based milk
- Which is the healthier form of vitamin B12: cyanocobalamin or methylcobalamin?
- Meat alternatives