Help for depression could come from your next meal! There are many foods that can help ward off the blues, but there are also just as many that can cause you to become depressed.
This episode of The Exam Room™ Podcast is sponsored by The Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, which supports organizations like the Physicians Committee that carry on Greg’s passion and love for animals through rescue efforts, veganism, and wildlife conservation.
These questions are answered from the Doctor's Mailbag:
- What are the best foods to fight depression?
- Can a vegan diet help improve depression?
- Will junk food help depression or make the symptoms worse?
- Why do we crave junk food when we're depressed?
- What are the most important nutrients for mental health?
- Plus, many more!