Learn how your diet can be the first line of defense for your immune system.
This episode of The Exam Room™ Podcast is sponsored by The Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, which supports organizations like the Physicians Committee that carry on Greg’s passion and love for animals through rescue efforts, veganism, and wildlife conservation.
Dr. Neal Barnard shares the foods that can help prevent the common cold and flu as well as the foods that roll out the red carpet for infection.
He joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll with tips to stay healthy and answer questions during this live Q&A on The Exam Room LIVE.
- What are the best foods for boosting the immune system?
- Are there foods that weaken the immune system?
- How does fat affect the immune system?
- Which nutrients help the immune system?
- What studies have been done on plant-based diets and COVID-19?
- Plus, other diet and health questions!