Eating to Prevent Breast Cancer: These Foods Can Help | Dr. Kristi Funk Live Q&A
Learn the foods that can help prevent breast cancer and the foods you might be eating that can increase your chances of receiving a life-altering diagnosis.
Dr. Kristi Funk, surgical breast cancer specialist and medical director of the Pink Lotus Foundation, joins "The Weight Loss Champion" Chuck Carroll on The Exam Room LIVE to share her tips for beating and preventing breast cancer, including the foods every woman should be eating to lower their risk.
Plus, Dr. Funk will answer questions sent to the Doctor's Mailbag.
- Which berries are best for lowering the risk of breast cancer?
- Do natural or refined sugars increase cancer risk?
- Which vegetables are best?
- How much fat is too much in a cancer prevention diet?
- Can cheese cause cancer?
- Can vitamin D prevent breast cancer?
- Plus, many others.
This is the first of three episodes with Dr. Funk for the Let’s Beat Breast Cancer series in 2022.