Cholesterol Chaos: Heart Disease, ED, and the Plant-Based Solution
Did you know that your body already produces all the cholesterol it needs? You don’t need any in your diet!
In this episode, you’ll find out how the body acts as its own cholesterol factory and the many risks that come with consuming dietary cholesterol. Men will also discover that cholesterol-related blockages aren’t just limited to the arteries around the heart. In fact, blockages in other parts of the body can lead to erectile dysfunction.
“The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll is joined by Stephen Neabore, M.D., from the Barnard Medical Center, who shares everything you need to know about cholesterol and the effect of a plant-based diet on “bad cholesterol” levels.
Plus, Karen Stoychoff Inman has an incredible success story to share! She trains “everyday athletes” at her gym, but how she was able to win a lifelong battle with cholesterol is anything but ordinary! For years she tried to trick herself into thinking her cholesterol levels weren’t a problem until reality finally set in and she took control of her diet. What happened next will blow your mind.
In This Episode
- The difference between good cholesterol and bad cholesterol
- How the body already produces cholesterol
- How high cholesterol can cause erectile dysfunction
- The effect of a plant-based diet on heart disease
- Effectiveness of dietary changes vs. medications
- The incredible story of Karen Stoychoff Inman