Why is cheese so unhealthy and so addictive?
Why is cheese so unhealthy and so addictive? And is it really true that major fast-food restaurants are working with the government to find ways to make us eat as much of it as possible? Dr. Neal Barnard’s revelations about a cheese conspiracy were in one of the most talked about shows of the 2018.
Join “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll as he takes a look back at some of the most newsworthy episodes of the year!
In This Episode
- The difference between “good” and “bad” gut bacteria and how it affects your weight and addiction to certain foods
- How meat triggers cancer-causing hormones in women
- How cooking meat increases cancer risk
- Plant-based meat alternatives that lower cancer risk
- The difference between good and bad carbs
- Why eliminating all carbs to try to lose weight is not a good idea
- Looking at ways to turn a bad carb into a good carb