Learn the top foods and tips for athletes to take their game to the next level without bulking up on protein from meat and dairy. It's a formula that has worked for Novak Djokovic, Lewis Hamilton, and Kyrie Irving and now it can work for you, too!
Matt Frazier and Robert Cheeke, authors of The Plant Based Athlete, join "The Weight Loss Champion" Chuck Carroll to answer viewer questions about sports nutrition and improving athletic performance with a game changing approach.
- What are the best foods for runners?
- How can you gain muscle without eating meat?
- Which foods help with muscle recovery?
- What is a healthier version of Gatorade?
- What should you eat to sustain energy during a marathon?
- And many more!
Plus, Chuck reports on a study that tested vegans and meat eaters head-to-head to see which group was able to build muscle mass more efficiently. The results are a game changer for sports nutrition!