5 Foods to Prevent a Heart Attack | Dr. Jim Loomis Live Q&A
Food could save your life.
What you eat can prevent a heart attack long before disaster strikes.
Dr. Jim Loomis shares five foods that can help prevent a heart attack when he joins "The Weight Loss Champion" Chuck Carroll on The Exam Room LIVE.
Dr. Loomis is a preventive medicine specialist and has worked as a physician for teams in both the NFL and Major League Baseball. He currently serves as co-host of The Doc & Chef as well as medical director for the Barnard Medical Center.
- Foods that prevent heart disease and heart attacks
- The best vegetables for heart health
- The best beans for heart health
- The best fruits to prevent a heart attack
- Is white meat healthier for your heart?
- Is steak and potatoes really the deadliest dinner?
- Are all oils bad for your heart?
- Plus your questions!
Become an Exam Room VIP for FREE to raise your health IQ with exclusive perks, including early access to interviews, ticket pre-sales, and exclusive Exam Room Q&A’s with Dr. Neal Barnard and other experts!