30 Years of Diets: Are We Any Healthier? | Dr. Neal Barnard Live Q&A
For 30 years, diets in 185 countries have been closely watched. Are we any healthier today than when the research started?
This episode of The Exam Room™ Podcast is sponsored by The Gregory J. Reiter Memorial Fund, which supports organizations like the Physicians Committee that carry on Greg’s passion and love for animals through rescue efforts, veganism, and wildlife conservation.
The study ranked diets with scores of 0-100 based on the type of foods that were being eaten. Find out which country scored the healthiest and how your diet compares when Dr. Neal Barnard joins “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll on The Exam Room LIVE!
- Living to 100: Is it genetics or food?
- Getting enough iron on a vegan diet
- How to tell if you’re eating a healthy diet
- High blood pressure that won’t come down
- What to do when you’ve got a freezer full of meat, but want to go vegan.
- Many more!
Chuck also has details on a study showing soda and other sugar sweetened beverages can increase your chances of developing cancer.