Food for Life: Cancer Project
Plantspiration NFP INC
Johnsburg, IL 60051
Foods and Prostate Cancer Survival
In this class discussion and lecture topics focus on the research demonstrating how a plant-based diet prevents and increases survival rates after a prostate cancer diagnosis. Dr. Neal Barnard touches upon the research linking dairy product consumption to prostate cancer risk. Certain components of fruits and vegetables, like lycopene, have also proved beneficial for prostate cancer prevention and for reducing prostate cancer risk.
TOPIC: Prostate Cancer
🌿 What Sets Us Apart?
This is not your average cooking class! Come for the laughs, stay for the plants! In just 90 minutes, you'll experience:
- Live food demos and hands-on cooking with Stefanie's expertise.
- Q&A sessions to address your burning plant-based questions.
- Budget-friendly recipes for a low-fat, plant-based lifestyle.
- Supportive community vibes that make every class a memorable experience.
👩🍳 Meet Your Instructor - Stefanie Ignoffo:
Founder of Plantspiration®, Stefanie is a Plant Interventionist, licensed Food For Life instructor with the Physicians Committee For Responsible Medicine, and Lifestyle Medicine Coach. She brings passion, knowledge, and a sprinkle of humor to make your health journey enjoyable.
🌟 Why Food For Life?
- Award-winning nutrition education and cooking class program.
- Innovative, evidence-based approach to combat diet-related chronic diseases.
- Crafted by physicians, nurses, and registered dietitians.
🎉 Don't miss out on this transformative experience! 🎉