Virtual Online Services
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Virtual Book Review and Cooking Class
This book will introduce you to the power of foods to protect and restore your health. It's easy to put that power to work, and the payoff is huge, as you will soon see! This class will be a different approach that will involve increasing your VEGAN IQ by obtaining knowledge through reading, cooking, discussions, recording, accountability, and support.
- Recommended/Not Required for Class: You can purchase this book or check it out virtually or personally check out from your local library. "Your Body In Balance, the New Science of Food, Hormones, and Health". Neal D. Barnard, MD, FACC, with menus and recipes by Lindsay S. Nixon
- If you have a health condition or use medications, see your health care provider. Often, people need less medication when they improve their diets.
- Get complete nutrition. Plant-based foods are the most nutritious foods there are. Even so, you will want to ensure that you get complete nutrition. Be sure to have a reliable source of vitamin B12 daily, such as a simple B12 supplement, fortified cereals, or fortified soymilk, Vitamin B12 is essential for healthy nerves and healthy blood.
- Cooking Demonstrations, Videos, Discussions, daily handouts or agenda, recipes, and Follow-up on how you are doing.
- Being part of a Plant-based community.