Planted Platter (Online via Zoom)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Ready to take action on improving your health in the new year? This Kickstart program lets you experience how a healthy, plant-based diet can be effective in losing weight and improving overall health.
The research-based program will provide you with a foundation for losing excess weight and improving important health markers such as cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood sugar levels.
Learn some new kitchen skills and build healthier eating habits by putting more plants on your plate!
Two Enrollment Options
- Overview session (only) on January 5
- 5-part series (every week on Tuesday evenings) for maximum effectiveness and best value
- Supportive group discussions about how to include delicious plant-based meals in your busy lifestyle
- Informative handouts with plant-based nutrition tips for additional learning
- Short, fact-based video segments presented by medical and nutrition experts from the Physicians Committee
- Recipe demonstrations using inexpensive, wholesome, plant-based ingredients, with a copy of the recipes for you to try at home
- Practical suggestions on replacing meat, dairy, and other animal products with tasty, plant-based ingredients
- Tips for preparing healthy, low-cost vegan (plant-based) meals at home
- Question/answer time