Mokena, IL 60448
Wednesday, November 18, 2020 to
Learn how to prepare low fat , plant-based that are festive for the holidays and will satisfy non-vegans at your holiday table.
About this Event
This class will focus on general concepts behind healthful eating habits during the holidays through following the Power Plate's essential food groups: vegetables, grains, legumes, and fruits. From these groups, you will be able to think about different foods and meals you can eat to best promote your health and the health of your family during the holidays and still maintain the festive mood and limit packing on those pounds!
During this online and interactive class you will:
1. Learn how to convert your favorite holiday recipe to a low fat vegan dish!
2. The general concepts behind healthful eating habits for the holidays.
3. Discover how to make sure you are eating foods closer to its natural state.
4. Learn how portion control with whole, plant foods is a non issue
5. Revel in the fact that you can eat all the foods from the Power Plate while benefiting from their health benefits.
1. Dozens of Recipes for the Holidays
2. Vegetarian Starter Kit
3. Healthy Basics Booklet
4. Power Plate Brochure
This is an online and interactive class. Come prepared to learn and get all your questions answered live and in person!