Skip to main content
Find a Doctor

Cathy Bowers, RD

Cathy Bowers, RD

Cathy Bowers is a registered dietitian in private practice and is a member of the Physicians Committee and the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. She is passionate about teaching others about nutrition and healthy living and has experience in nutrition education with all ages, both healthy and chronically ill persons, and has inspired many to make healthy lifestyle choices.

Cathy has a life fueled by mostly plant-based and unaltered foods and is disease-free. She has followed a whole food, plant-based diet for 10 years. She teaches people to live by the 80/20 rule. Try to eat healthy 80% of the week, and enjoy life for the other 20%. She offers nutrition education to people in their homes or in a group setting.


Nutrition For A Lifetime
2501 Windy Road
Virginia Beach, VA 23455




Offers telehealth visits in Virginia.

Filter Results

Begin typing an address, ZIP code, or city and state and accept the autocomplete result to find providers near you.
Distance in Miles