Learn how to incorporate modern methods into your testing strategies and safety assessments at this FREE training.
Companies submitting information to EPA under TSCA are learning how to incorporate New Approach Methodologies (NAMs). This knowledge is becoming valuable for FIFRA and other international regulations. PCRM and IIVS have partnered with regulators, industry personnel, and toxicology experts to host this event that you won’t want to miss.
- Expert presentations and demonstrations outlining currently available in vitro methods for skin sensitization, eye irritation, and more
- Hands-on demonstrations with the latest QSAR, cheminformatics, and other computational tools
- EPA’s implementation of the strategic plan for NAMs and the New Chemical Program
- How to incorporate exposure assessment and green chemistry using NAMs
- Contract organizations and consultants for NAMs
Who should attend:
Chemical companies, chemical industry supporting staff, chemical safety officers, consultants, interested stakeholders
Date: May 21-22, 2019
Institute For In Vitro Sciences
30 W Watkins Mill Road, Gaithersburg, MD 20878
If you have questions about this event, or would like to be a cosponsor, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org