Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephen Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Stephen Neabore, M.D.
Stephen Neabore, M.D., specializes in the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. He is a strong advocate for patient education and active patient participation in personalized health care planning. He stresses the importance of lifestyle modification as a primary intervention toward achieving optimal health.
Dr. Neabore completed his undergraduate degree at New York University and earned his medical degree from St. George’s University. He completed a residency in internal medicine at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, N.Y., where he was an educator and clinician in the weight management clinic.