We look forward to scheduling your next appointment.
Barnard Medical Center is accepting new patients. Please contact us by phone or online to set up your first appointment.
- Call us at 202-527-7500 between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. ET.
- OR click here to create a portal account. Our front desk staff will contact you to schedule your appointment.
The Barnard Medical Center is now offering telemedicine appointments, allowing patients to consult with caregivers online through their computers or phones. This service is available to residents of California, New York, Washington, D.C., Virginia, Maryland, Massachusetts, and Missouri.
We accept most major insurance plans including Medicaid and Medicare.
In accordance with government rules, we provide all patients with a Notice of Privacy Practices to explain how patient medical information is used.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Completed Medical Record Release Form
- Your insurance ID card(s)
- A photo ID
- All of the prescription medications, vitamins, and supplements that you currently take, in their original bottles
The Barnard Medical Center does not accept walk-in appointments, and we do not have walk-in hours. Please call 202-527-7500 for more information.
We ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your appointment time. This allows our staff plenty of time to get you checked in before you see the clinician. It may be necessary to reschedule your appointment if you don’t arrive in a timely manner. Out of respect for other patients and our providers, we kindly request 24-hour notification for cancellation of appointments. Failure to do so will result in a "No Show Fee" of $25.00.