The Early Career Researchers Advancing 21st Century Science (ERA21) program is pleased to present the ERA21 Travel Award to attend the Summer School on Innovative Approaches in Science. This award will give one student or early-career researcher the opportunity to advance their knowledge of non-animal approaches in science.
The deadline to apply for this travel award is April 15th.
Eligibility and Award Details
- This award is only available to students and early-career scientists who are participating in the biomedical science track of the Summer School
- This award will cover travel expenses and accommodations for one person to attend the Summer School up to $1,000 USD, receipts will be required
The awardee must:
- Apply and be accepted into the Summer School on Innovative Approaches in Science (full details to apply to the summer school are available here),
- Be conducting or display a strong interest in human-relevant science; research using or suggesting future use of animals is not eligible.
How to Apply
Email the following information to Janine McCarthy at JMccarthy [at] pcrm.org by April 15, 2022
- A resume or CV
- A brief personal statement describing your interests and/or experience using non-animal methods and technology and your career goals and how you envision the summer school will help you achieve them (max 500 words)
- The poster abstract submitted to attend the Summer School on Innovative Approaches in Science, if applicable
For more information about the Summer School on Innovative Approaches in Science, visit: https://www.ascctox.org/innovativescience2022.