Welcome to the Physicians Committee's India program, a research-proven method to jumpstart weight loss and reduce the risk of diabetes and heart disease. With traditional Indian diets being eroded by more meat and processed foods, unhealthy foods are driving disease rates through the roof. And that’s where we come in.
In this program you will:
- Learn the basics: How a plant-based diet can help with diabetes, weight loss, and more!
- Transform your meals: Test out 21 recipes and view cooking videos.
- Get inspired: Encouragement from success stories, nutrition experts, and Bollywood stars.
We encourage you to test-drive a completely plant-based diet for 21 days. Many people will experience health benefits right away, and a short-term immersion experience like this can inspire long-term changes. In just three weeks, you will learn to break old habits, start new ones, and revolutionize your health. So, let’s get started. A low-fat, plant-based, dairy-free diet has helped more than 460,000 participants lose weight and improve their health, and it can help you, too!
Learn the Basics
1. Learn to eat the Power Plate way
Fill your plate with a variety of whole grains, legumes, and plenty of colorful vegetables and fruits for a powerfully healthy diet. There is no need for animal-derived products in the diet, and you're better off without them. Be sure to include a reliable source of vitamin B12, such as any common multiple vitamin or fortified foods.
2. Substitute healthful foods for traditional favorites: English or Hindi
3. Put this diet to work for diabetes! English or Hindi