Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephen Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Stephen Neabore, M.D.
Stephen Neabore, M.D., specializes in the prevention and treatment of acute and chronic diseases. He is a strong advocate for patient education and active patient participation in personalized health care planning. He stresses the importance of lifestyle modification as a primary intervention toward achieving optimal health.
Dr. Neabore completed his undergraduate degree at New York University and earned his medical degree from St. George’s University. He completed a residency in internal medicine at New York Methodist Hospital in Brooklyn, N.Y., where he was an educator and clinician in the weight management clinic.
Location and Hours
5100 Wisconsin Ave. N.W., Suite #401
Washington, D.C. 20016
Open 7am – 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8am - 6pm on Wednesdays and Fridays
Please call for an appointment.