Meet Our Doctors and Staff
- President: Neal Barnard, M.D., F.A.C.C.
- Medical Director: James F. Loomis Jr., M.D.
- Physician: Stephen Neabore, M.D.
- Nurse Practitioner: Emily Kasmar, M.S., A.G.P.C.N.P.- B.C.
- Dietitian: Susan Levin, M.S., R.D.
- Dietitian: Karen Smith, R.D.
- Dietitian: Maggie Neola, R.D., L.D.
- Medical Assistant: Manuel Calcagno, R.M.A.
Kristine Slatkavitz, F.N.P.-B.C.
Kristine Slatkavitz, F.N.P.-B.C., is a board-certified family nurse practitioner and provides primary care services, with a focus on helping patients integrate nutrition and lifestyle modifications to treat and prevent disease.
Ms. Slatkavitz is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts Graduate School Of Nursing and practiced at Massachusetts General Hospital and Boston Medical Center before moving to Washington. She is also a certified Food for Life cooking and nutrition instructor and holds a certificate in plant-based nutrition from Cornell University.
In addition to practicing medicine, Ms. Slatkavitz enjoys cooking and traveling with her family.
Location and Hours
5100 Wisconsin Ave. N.W., Suite #401
Washington, D.C. 20016
Open 7am – 7pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays
8am - 6pm on Wednesdays and Fridays
Please call for an appointment.