Simply VeganQuick Vegetarian Meals
By Debra Wasserman
Simply Vegan is more than a cookbook. It is a guide to a non-violent, environmentally sound, humane life-style.
* Over 160 vegan recipes that can be prepared quickly. (No meat, fish, fowl, eggs, dairy, and honey.)
* An extensive vegan nutrition section written by Reed Mangels, Ph.D., R.D., on topics such as Protein, Fat, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-12, Pregnancy and the Vegan Diet, Feeding Vegan Kids, and Calories, Weight Gain, and Weight Loss. A Nutrition Glossary is provided.
* Sample Menus and Meal Plans for vegans.
* Food Definitions and Origins including common and uncommon vegan foods, as well as Herbs and Spices.
* Cruelty-Free Shopping By Mail including where to buy vegan food, clothing, cosmetics, household products, and books.
* 65,000+ copies of Simply Vegan already sold.