Receive action alerts, breaking medical news, e-newsletters, and special offers via e-mail.
Orders are processed through:
P.O. Box 180,
Summertown, TN 38483
For customer service, call toll-free 800-695-2241
Live operators are on duty weekdays 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (Central Time).
Track your order or calculate shipping >
When you apply for and use the PCRM Platinum® Visa Rewards Card, the bank will donate $50 and a percentage of all your future purchases on the card to PCRM.
Power Foods for the Brain
An Effective 3-step Plan to Protect Your Mind and Strengthen Your Memory
Neal D. Barnard, M.D.
In Power Foods for the Brain, Dr. Neal Barnard has gathered the most important research and studies to deliver a program that can boost brain health, reducing the risk of Alzheimer's disease, stroke, and other less serious malfunctions, including low energy, poor sleep patterns, irritability, and lack of focus. The plan includes information on:
- The best foods to increase cognitive function and boost folate, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12
- The dangers dairy products and meats may have on memory
- The role alcohol plays in Alzheimer's risk
- The latest research on certain toxic metals, like aluminums found in cookware, soda cans, and common antacids
- Plus, more than 50 recipes and timesaving kitchen tips.