Kickstart Your Diet in 2012: Become the Next Success Story
The 150,000 21-Day Vegan Kickstart alumni have countless success stories: weight loss, chronic disease reversal, increased energy, and improved overall well-being. Join the next Kickstart on Jan. 2 to create your own success story in 2012.
Here are just a few success stories posted on the Kickstart Community Forum:
- “During this 21 day program, I lost 30 lbs. I am off to a great start, I love the food that I am eating and can't imagine going back to how I ate before. I have more energy, more self confidence, and just plain feel great!”
- “Just got blood test results taken on day 15 of the diet and my cholesterol has dropped by over 50 points!”
- “I started feeling really good almost immediately after I started on Day 1 - more energy, better focus and a calm that normally is missing in my stress filled life.”
- “So, I've not been perfect. But, I do have more energy, and my doctor took me off [blood pressure] medication I'd been on for 7 years (very low dose).”
- “So far on the Kickstart ... a lifetime of GERD [reflux] has stopped completely, I have lost about 3 lbs, and my perimenopausal hot flashes have stopped.”
The next online 21-Day Vegan Kickstart begins Jan. 2. You’ll get daily messages, a 21-day meal plan, motivational nutrition webcasts, social support in the community forum, an interactive vegan restaurant guide, and tips from the veteran team of celebrity coaches, including New York Times best-selling authors Alicia Silverstone, Marilu Henner, Kris Carr, and Kathy Freston, who also coached Oprah Winfrey’s vegan challenge.
The online Kickstart program, which is based on scientific research on health and nutrition, provides all the support you need to increase energy, lose weight, prevent and reverse diabetes and heart disease, and reduce cancer risk.
To sign up for January’s Kickstart, visit 21DayKickstart.org.