Planned Giving: Bequests Illustration
How it works
You can provide now for a future gift to PCRM by including a bequest provision in your will or revocable trust.
PCRM receives the gift, and applies it to the purpose(s) you specified.
- Your assets remain in your control during your lifetime.
- You can modify your bequest if your circumstances change.
- You can direct your bequest to a particular purpose (be sure to check with PCRM to make sure your gift can be used as intended).
- There is no upper limit on the estate tax deductions that can be taken for charitable bequests.
- You know that your gift will benefit PCRM tomorrow just as you intend it to today.
For more information
E-mail us, complete the personal illustration form, or call us at 202-686-2210, ext. 366, so that we can assist you through every step of the process.
Bequests Related Links
Complete gift description
Is this gift for you?
Sample bequest language
Planned Giving Home
Goals & Benefits
« Quick Link to a Gift
Meet/Contact the Team