Animal Welfare Act Violations at Ivy League Universities
A report from the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
1. National University Rankings. U.S. News and World Report. http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/rankings/nat.... Accessed 5 August 2011.
2. Ivy League Admission Statistics for Class of 2015. Hernandez College Consulting. http://www.hernandezcollegeconsulting.com/ivy-league-admissions-statistics/. Accessed 15 August 2011.
3. Animal Legal & Historical Center, Michigan State University College of Law. http://www.animallaw.info/articles/ovusawa.htm. Accessed 31 August 2011.
4. Faculty & Students. Dartmouth College. http://www.dartmouth.edu/admissions/facts/faculty-students.html. Accessed 28 July 2011.
5. Ibid. 1
6. Animal Welfare Act. United States Department of Agriculture Government and Professional Resources. http://awic.nal.usda.gov/nal_display/index.php?info_center=3&tax_level=3.... Accessed 30 August 2011
7. Audit Report: APHIS Animal Care Program Inspection and Enforcement Activities. United States Department of Agriculture, Office of Inspector General. 2005. http://www.usda.gov/oig/webdocs/33002-03-SF.pdf. Accessed 5 August 2011.