Kickstart India Begins Nov. 7: Register Today!
Join the tens of thousands of people in India and around the world who will Kickstart their health beginning Nov. 7! Kickstart India provides a research-based roadmap to jumpstart weight loss, boost your health, and reduce the risk of diabetes, heart disease, and other health problems. And you'll have fun and enjoy tasty new foods along the way!
Traditional Indian diets are being eroded by the influx of meat and processed foods. People are eating more fatty cheese and milk products than ever before. These unhealthful foods are driving obesity and diabetes rates through the roof. But the Kickstart’s healthful, dairy-free versions of traditional favorites make it easy to begin a healthier path.
The program is based on the 21-Day Vegan Kickstart program that has helped more than 150,000 Americans lose weight and improve their health with a low-fat, plant-based, and dairy-free diet.
Kickstart India will give you 21 daily e-mail messages that provide you an all-access pass to:
- Three weeks of dairy-free recipes for traditional Indian favorites like carrot halwa, tofu palak paneer, and navratan kurma
- Cooking demonstration videos by Dr. Nandita Shah, an Auroville-based physician who developed delicious and healthful recipes for the program
- An online community forum to connect with others, get support, and have your nutrition questions answered by PCRM nutrition experts
- A growing list of celebrity coaches who will offer their favorite vegan recipes and tips to stay on track during the program:
- Amala Akkineni: Actress and philanthropist
- Murali Kartik: Professional cricketer for the Pune Warriors
- Veena Malik: Television actress, model, sports commentator, and social worker
- Maggie Q: International star of movies such as Live Free or Die Hard and Mission Impossible III
- Rashaana Shah: Actress
- Rahul Sharma: Indian classical musician
- Jackie Shroff: Star of more than 150 Bollywood movies
- Alicia Silverstone: Actress and author of The Kind Diet
- Sonu Sood: Actor and former model
- Dr. Shashi Tharoor: United Nations peacekeeper and member of the Indian Parliament
What are you waiting for? Sign up for the India Kickstart that begins Nov. 7 at 21DayKickstartIndia.org!