Get Smart About Brain Health at NutritionCME.org
More and more health care professionals want to learn about the revolutionary research linking diet and brain health. To meet this demand, nearly 20 new video presentations from the Physicians Committee’s International Conference on Nutrition and the Brain are now available for continuing education credit at NutritionCME.org.
Watch the world’s foremost experts share the latest insights on the role of nutrients in Alzheimer’s disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and other conditions. Groundbreaking topics include:
- A Starch-Based Diet Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Following Chemotherapy
- Diet, Longevity, and Cognition
- Dietary Fat Composition and Dementia Risk
- Dietary Recommendations for Brain Health in Clinical Practice
- Nutrition and Migraine
- The Effect of Exercise on Brain Structure and Function
In 2013, more than 3,000 continuing education certificates on topics including cancer, childhood obesity, diabetes, and general nutrition were awarded through NutritionCME.org, which is jointly sponsored by The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Health care professionals can start earing credit today at NutritionCME.org.