Good Medicine Summer 2014
- Reclaiming Traditions, Reclaiming Health: Fighting Diabetes with a New, Old Diet
- Healing Diabetes at North America’s Largest Powwow | The Cause of the Growing Epidemic | Are Researchers Failing Diabetes Patients?
- Drop the Dog, Pick a Plant
- Physicians Committee Billboard Fries Baseball Baconfest
- Taco Bell and KFC Win Physicians Committee’s SICK Award
- Kickstart Around the World
- Bills Offer Cure for Doctors’ Lack of Nutrition Education
- Physicians Committee Hosts Congressional Briefings on School Lunch
- Ellen DeGeneres Speaks Out to Protect Dogs in Taiwan
- Research Findings Could Effectively End Chimpanzee Experimentation
- Billboards Target Texas A&M Lamb Experiments
- Doctors and Advocates Urge Wayne State to End Dog Experiments
- Campaign Against Canadian University’s Animal Use Heats Up
- Physicians Committee Exposes Johns Hopkins’ Animal Experiments
- Editorial: Healthy Traditions
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- Member Support
- The Latest in...
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Ted Barnett, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee, and is distributed as a benefit to members. Basic annual membership is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a Physicians Committee member and Subscribe Now.