Good Medicine MagazineSummer 2013 Vol. XXII No. 3
- Zeroing in on Human Health: PCRM’s Clinical Research
- Building a Strong Research Program | Peer Review | Research Changes Policy
- Court Orders Wayne State to Provide Records of Heart Failure Experiments | Take Action: Ask NIH to Reform Heart Failure Research
- Harvard Persuaded to Close Primate Facility
- Lawsuit Over Princeton Baby Marmoset Death
- Petition Urges Air Force to Shift to Nonanimal Methods
- Improving Pediatrics Training at University of Virginia
- Toxicity Testing Workshop Recommends Replacing Animal Tests
- Congress Moves to Improve Toxicity Testing
- Congress Goes Plant-Based for the Planet
- Suicide Burger Among Five Worst Fast-Food Secret Menu Items
- Doctors Urge FDA to Ban Multivitamins Containing Iron or Copper | Be Sure to Take Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D
- New GEICO Multicity Study: Workers Lose Weight, Improve Diabetes on Plant-Based Diet
- The Physician’s Role in Nutrition-Related Disorders: From Bystander to Leader
- New Nutrition Curriculum for Health Care Professionals | Your Patients Will Love You for It
- Editorial: Research Smarter, Not Harder
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- The Latest in...
- Member Support
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Spreading Success: Alfred Kafity, D.O., and Chris Kafity, R.N.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.