Good Medicine MagazineAutumn 2013 - Vol. XXII, No. 4
- Meat Is the New Tobacco: Exporting a Dangerous Habit
- Kickstart Japan Joins International Lineup
- Seven Revolutionary Tips to Improve Brain Health
- PCRM’s New GEICO Study Shows How Plant-Based Diets Improve Nutrition
- Come Clean, Paula Deen
- New Report Uncovers Five Worst Contaminants in Chicken Products
- Bathroom Humor to Fight Prostate Cancer
- Congress Gets Healthy with 9-Year-Old Vegan Chef Noah Koch
- Protecting Human Health by Limiting Livestock Antibiotics
- Holocaust Survivor Says Plant-Based Diet Is Good for Body and Mind
- Take Action: Ask NIH to Reform Heart Failure Research
- Decades-Long Campaign Ends Animal Use at Military Medical School
- Wisconsin Medical School Ends Its Last Animal Lab
- Doctors Urge Illinois Medical School to Keep Medical Training Modern
- NIH Moves to Retire Most Government-Owned Chimpanzees
- Physicians Committee Recommendations Lead to Improved Pesticide Testing
- PCRM Scientists Spare Animals from Pesticide Test
- Scientists Ask Elizabeth Arden to Protect Consumers and Animals
- Giving Rabies to Puppies? Not So Fast.
- Editorial: Research Exporting America’s Meat Culture
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- Member Support: 'Power Foods for the Brain' a Big Hit in Atlanta and the Hamptons
- The Latest in...
- Just the Facts
- PCRM Staff Profile: Meet PCRM’s Associate Director of Laboratory Medicine: Kenneth Litwak, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. It is distributed as a benefit to PCRM members. Basic annual membership in PCRM is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a PCRM member and Subscribe Now.