Good Medicine Autumn 2014
- Human Organs-on-Chips: Tailoring Testing and Treatments
- Adverse Outcome Pathways Lead to Chemical Safety
- The Physicians Committee’s Global Call to Humanize Life Sciences
- SUNY Upstate Joins Ethical Medical Education Trend
- Decades-Long Effort Revolutionizes University’s Medical Training
- Doctors Persuade Southern Illinois University to Use Humane-Relevant Training
- Physicians Urge Johns Hopkins to Switch to Simulation | Take Action: Ask University of Mississippi Medical Center to Modernize Medical Training
- Penny Marshall Urges Wayne State to Improve Heart Disease Research
- Hard to Swallow: How Meat Advocates Skewer Science
- Putting It Into Practice
- Major League Baseball Asked to Strike Out Hot Dogs
- Complete Nutrition: The Power Plate and B12
- Congress Gets a Taste of Healthful, Plant-Based School Lunches
- International Conference on Diabetes Calls for Dietary Interventions
- Editorial: On Physicians Committee’s Purpose
By Neal D. Barnard, M.D., president of PCRM
- Member Support
- The Latest in...
- Just the Facts
- Physician Profile: Neil Cooper, M.D.
Good Medicine magazine is published quarterly by the Physicians Committee, and is distributed as a benefit to members. Basic annual membership is $20 (tax-deductible). Become a Physicians Committee member and Subscribe Now.